<body> <body>

Twelve Layers
Thursday, October 26, 2006
时间停留10:09 PM

LAYER ONE
Name:Jane
Alias: Taugeh/Cow/Jack/Szb
Birth date:1/08/1987
Birthplace:Singapore
Current Location:Living Room
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black
Height:1.63 ++ [or so]
Righty or Lefty:RIGHTY
Zodiac Sign:Leo . Rawr.
>
LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: -.-?
The shoes you wore today: Neckerman Sandals
Your weakness: Hawwwt ppl,cats,dogs,coffee.
Your fears: Myself,Loneliness.
Your perfect pizza: Got ppk jiu hao. Chicken Supreme.
Goal you'd like to achieve: $$$.Show me the Money.
>
LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on IM: Lol
Your thoughts first waking up:Braindead. *Empty* Occasional "WTF I WANA SLP!"
Your best physical feature:Torso.
Your most missed memory:Every one of them.
>
LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke:你白痴啊?COKE LAH.
McDonald's or Burger King: Mac.
Single or group dates: Both also can. Pref single.
Adidas or Nike:NIKE.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton.I wouldn't mind actually.
Chocolate or vanilla:CHOC.
Cappuccino or coffee: No Mocha?Anything lor.
>
LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: Thought of but never.
Cuss:Mild.Can get $^*^)(
Sing: Ok i guess. Ever sang 1 on 1 w/o Bgm.
Take a shower everyday: Duh.
Do you think you've been in love: I shld think so.
Want to go to college: Hmm we'll see.
Like(d) high school: -.-?
Want to get married: Depends on who am i marrying.
Believe in yourself: YES.
Get motion sickness:Nu uuuh.
Think you're attractive:I'm ZILIAN.Enuff said.
Think you're a health freak:No.Never was.Never will be.
Get along with your parent(s): Yesssssireee.I think.
Like thunderstorms:When i'm slping,yes.
Play an instrument:My mouth can?
>

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
Drank alcohol:MACALLLLLEN. That's a yes.
Smoked:No.
Done a drug:Never.
Made Out:Today the weather v gd hor?
Gone on a date:Yeah
Gone to the mall?:Yeah
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:DUH.
Eaten sushi:Yeah
Been on stage:Yeah
Been dumped:No
Gone skating:Yeah
Made homemade cookies:No.Toilet ones yes.
Gone skinny dipping:No.
Dyed your hair:No
Stolen anything:Hearts yes.I stole ppl's photo.
You sound boring:Come again?
>
LAYER SEVEN
Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Walao where gt such a game ...err w8.Today weather really v nice.
If so, was it mixed company: Hmmm nice weather.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No.
Been caught "doing something": Ah!It's a bird!It's a plane!No.it's STM!
Been called a tease: No.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Shoplifted: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes.It's a habit.
>
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: Preferably late 20s
Numbers and Names of Children: I HATE KIDS.
Describe your Dream Wedding: Simple one.
How do you want to die: ... BANG!
Where you want to go to college: No idea.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Earn $$$ can liao.
What country would you most like to visit: Japan,Egypt,Hong kong.
>
LAYER NINE
Opposite sex (or the same?): Both.
Best eye color? : Any.
Best hair color? : Black/Red.
Short or long hair: Depends.
Best Height? Higher than me.
Best weight: Depends.Don't squash me.
Best articles of clothing: Polo Ts.
Best first date location: Coffee House.
Best first kiss location: Room.
>
LAYER TEN:
Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3.Myself included.
Number of CDs that I own: Less than 25.
Number of piercings: Nil.
Number of tattoos: None.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Nil.
Number of scars on my body: 2.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many.
>
LAYER ELEVEN:
What were you doing...
1 minute ago: Typing this.
1 hour ago: Mapling.
1 day ago: Fooling ard at JE Library,Had dinner with some screw loose woman.
1 week ago: Don't torture a person with STM by asking such qns.
1 month ago: You don't get it do you?
1 year ago: *points middle finger*
>
LAYER TWELVE:
Finish the sentence...
I love... even if it's not reciprocated.
I feel... lost yet satisfied.
I hate... KIDS.
I hide... my emotions and fears.
I miss... her/him.
I need... company/Love.

Note: This quiz was completed on 30th Sept 2006 BR. BR=Before Revival =X


Shiraden


D.O.B - 1/8/1987
Gamer
DOTA n00b[Training]
Anime Lover
L4D Partner
Forum Lurker
EX-Lineage II Player



Links

♥Amelia
♥Jan
♥Khai
♥Serene
♥SotongYJ
♥PINKPONY
♥Shawn
♥Lone
♥Priscillia
♥Devon&LY
♥Mich
♥Wormeh
DIGGS

♥Lexter
♥PSP News
♥Daily Fix
♥REEKY
♥MegaEZ



Etched

January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010

Kudos

layout: + +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +
Jukebox