Another Meme
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
时间停留3:11 PM
November Rain.Shoo, rain rain go away.Come again another month.
I lost my appetite this morning.Couldn't finish the Mee Hoon Kuay.
Bored.Here we go.
What is your ...
Fav day of the week?: Saturday.
Fav TV Chanel?: I don't watch TV.Used to be ch 8 or ch U.
Fav Colour?: Black,Blue,Orange.
Fav Movie?: Titanic,Moulin Rouge,LOTR,MI3,Step Up [ Ok more than 1]
Religion?: ME-o-logy.
Height?: 1.63M or so.
Weight?: Last weighed 50kg.
Do you like ...
Cheese?: *Laughs* Not on its own.Preferably toppings/cakes.
Rain?: Used to.I still do but ...Yes.
Coffee?: OH YESIREE.Mocha frap plz.
Sun-Tanning?: Ungh,NO.
Bling Bling?: I'll bling if i don't nidta pay.
Coke or Pepsi?: Coke. Pep your Si lang tao.
How many ...
CDs do you have?: Less than 25. [original ones]
Siblings?: 1 elder sister.1 alter ego.
Shoes?: 2 running shoes,2sandals and 1 missing slipper.
Times do you bathe everyday?: 2 =X 3 if it's really HOT.
Times do you brush your teeth everyday?: Twice.
Favourite ...
Phone Brand?: Sony Ericsson/Samsung. Imma not a Nokia user.
Shoe Brand?: Nike.
Dish?: Any vegetable.
Hangout:? Err ... my bed?
Line?:"HaHAAAH~"
Do you ...
Smoke?: NO.I hate smokers.
Sleepwalk?: NOOO.I admit i'm weird but not THAT WEIRD. [other areas then ...]
Sleeptalk?: Sometimes. =X
Have a big ego?: Yes.
Have a complex personality?: Who doesn't?
Drive?: No.Gaming wise yes. =D
The last person ...
Who smsed you?: Jas.
That made you angry?: Nobody.Yet.
Who made you laugh?: Dawn.
On your mind?: ME.ME.ME.And YES.ME!Lies.
Completed at 3:00PM.
And it's RAINING AGAIN.I'm SO HAPPY i'm going to SLEEP.
$BlogItemBody$>