IKEA Trip
Friday, December 01, 2006
时间停留10:37 PM
What did I wake up so early to find?
I kicked my pillows and blanket off the bed...was kinda pissed at myself cause i'm too lazy to retrieve my all too important PILLOW, yet I'll feel weird if I couldn't hug it.
Went to wash up and head to Tampines to meet the gang.Was late but oh well ...who can blame me?
First of all,let me thank those who came.
1)Shawn [Organiser] - Hey thanks dude though i didn't talk much to you.Had fun today. Hope you did too. =D
2)Rainy [My daughter] - A joy to be with.Keep up the lameness. =X
3)Jan ["Buddy?"=X] - You never buy lolly for me!!!Hehe we're the duo ... OF COURSE I HAD FUN WITH YOU LAH.Looking forward to next gh3ybox session with you.
4)H.O.D [aka P/mei mei] - *Ahem* Got you = Endless entertainment. *Ahem* coughdramacough
5)Lumbo/JH [LC President/mei mei - Finger touching is addictive eh? *winks* XD
6)Fadey/Jer - RR and NFS maniac.Nice to stone with.
7)Hack/SY - Never lead lor walao. =.= But point taken anyway.
8)Rad/SR - So quiet nowadays.=/
9)FOS/Renny - Didn't talk to you leh.Pai seh. =X
10)Xiaojie - One-liners.Speak up leh.
Note:
THE IKEA AT TAMPINES IS ****ing big and has a Fuped lay-out,long walk way,quite inaccessible and < insert whatever.i'll add on if i can think of anything >.
I'd prefer the IKEA at Alexandra anytime over the new branch at Tampines.
How we wasted the day:
1)Meet up and waited for all members to arrive.12:40PM.
2)Had lunch at Macs.
3)Went to watch Open Season which starts at 2:30PM.Which btw,the ticket reads "Open Seaso" -.-lll Seated in Row A -16 in between P and Nu Er.
4)Jan arrived right after we finished the movie.
5)Went to IKEA via Bus 27.The queue for the free shuttle bus was !@#$%^&*()++_.
6)Rainy left halfway. =<
7)Exit building and headed for S11 to have our dinner which happen to be zhap cai beng.
8)Stones on ride home.Yay.
Home sweet home.
$BlogItemBody$>