Beakfast and Pants
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
时间停留4:14 PM
CMI Wanton Noodles.Random bus trip with mum!Bus 197 - Queensway Shopping Centre.
window SHOPPING(!!!).Quote "Kua mian lui eh mah!"
Erm okay. -.-lll
Size 30 pants ... hmmm i think i've grown.Bottom.
I want a Ray Ban lah.Pffft.
"Eh isn't that your shirt?"
Yeah i bought it here,what do you expect.
And oh ... my infamous jagged EZ link card that jams all the top up machhines is now replaced.Bah,i have feelings for the jagged one you know.
Saw uncle Michael at the bus stop,he's auntie Helen's elder brother.*reminds self*
I can't stand China people.Their accent is ... horrible.You'll never know how i felt when the two of them got off the bus.
Lunch was Thai Basil Chicken set,which was great at a reasonable price of $5.90.Spring Rolls with sweet chili included.Plus Tom-Yam Soup of course.
I saw Doris at the interchange.Or rather,she saw me.She hasn't changed at all.Rushing for her final project in Poly.Sounds cool.Electronics and Communication.
And i haven't bathe.Ta ~
Note: I'm mooching again.i THINK i rawk.
$BlogItemBody$>