August
Friday, August 31, 2007
时间停留11:26 PM
An update for my birth month.(I MANAGED TO MOOCH)
Firstly,my birthday.Some asked me how it went and well,it's special.Haah.
Now my Tom Terry shares the same birthday as me!And if you're wondering what's a TT...it's the brand of my new spectacles. =D
Secondly,as mentioned in my previous post I HAVE A NEW HAIRCUT.Plus highlight.I don't know why but getting a haircut now and then makes me a happy TG.
August is also the month that started my addiction to Initial D 4.
Which fyi,i own an obsidian black Subaru Impreza STI GDBF.(MT)
I said gdbye to my old MIP card and hi to the new Nebo MIP card.It looks gh3y though.
Except the DeathNote flip side.
Oh crap let's ditch the 1st 2nd 3rd thing. =/
Now on to movies watched(AUGUST) :
Rush Hour 3
Dead Silence
Disturbia
Secret
The Bourne Ultimatum
Ratatouille
Hairspray is NEXT.
2 K sessions this month and 5 birthdays.Happy birthday to all the Lions and Virgins!=X
$BlogItemBody$>