Blue Moon Jog - Her Quiz
Friday, September 21, 2007
时间停留12:00 AM
*laughs at title*
Oho,one of the rarer days that you'll see me jogging.1 lap and i'm done.
My god.No stamina no speed no nothing.ARGH.
Maybe i should start jogging on a daily basis.JOKING.
That's going to kill me for sure.I'm feeling guilty about asking her to buy the PPC right after we're done jogging.And i haven't return the money yet.Eeks.
Hmm I'm surprised that some people actually liked the OP of zombie-loan. x_X
ZL is another production of PEACH PIT(<3),the same group which brought us Rozen Maiden.
But somehow it's just not that great a series compared to RM imo.
Bio concerto returns on tonight's ep of MoO(cowgirls AGAIN!).Fan service of course.*winks*
I really skipped DGRAYMAN,no regrets.Lavi is the only character that I like in the series,but even so...the skills are all very gh3y and HUHZOMGWTFLAME.
Finished watching ep24 of CLAYMORE.
Mood: Happy
Note:PPC= 泡泡茶
I know I should be telling you that I'm A rubai - but perhaps some other time. It sounds like work, and anyway, it's late - Unless I sleep, I'll be too tired to rhyme.
Besides, there's plates to clear and cups to clink, And when that's done I have to sit and think, Since then it won't be long before I need To sleep again and eat again and drink. |
|

You are Muraki.
$BlogItemBody$>