Black & White
Monday, October 01, 2007
时间停留6:26 PM
I'm black and you are white.You are first and i'm second.
You lied.I need you to save my ass even when i've more lifes than you.
The vamps are going to stay at your house for some time.His car is red.
That was yesterday.
Got the lame nebo card(finally?) after a months wait.
The aunty was damn helpful lah =D.
"The only reason why aunties are harsh on you is because 你不够帅"
LOL i want to laugh.XD
I've been wearing tight fitting white singlets of late,and i wore them yesterday when i went to throw the rubbish at the ground floor like i owned the neighbourhood.
The people who wana
thrash play DoTa matches with me will have to wait because,unlike what i've posted earlier...yes yes i signed up for a bb plan but i forgot that my house doesn't have a cable point YET.
You guys can pwn me later...no worries.

Zilph's Nonsense:I like ah lians and ah bengs.They make me look so civilised.
$BlogItemBody$>