Rojak post
Monday, October 08, 2007
时间停留4:45 AM
Because i'm lazy to update.
Because there are things that are meant to be kept as secrets.
Because the Net is still down.
I've lost count of the times i've met Matt in the arcade.It happened again on Fri(oh and i saw Lily with her friend) and i was glad that he sorta hopped over and waved to me when i was staring at how well TYPE_R drives.Then came the SoZ theory lesson.=X
Yeah i love to hear pros talk about gaming strategies/tips
when they really know their stuff.The details like timing/accuracy/gears/ulti/combos etc...
Not those idiotic guys that bragged about how they pwn and later losing to me.
YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU LOSERS WHO WON'T STFU EVEN WHEN YOU SUCK.
And the worst cases must be those of sore losers.
E.g "Aiyah i careless <-insert excuses here-> , next time i'll thrash/prawn j00!"
Lame.
I'll consider hopping over to wmmt3 after i complete my LOTS on ID4. D:
Hee i was right about fye san.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the park and i saw this aunty blasting N-sync's song on her ipod while she jogs.-.-lll "Bye-bye-bye~!" wtf.
*smacks* why are you sniggering?
*snigger*
._.
*points at aunty*
*laugh x 2*
I ran out of stars again.Really.=)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh because of what saku had in her siggy,i'm dying to dream of Maya Natsume currently. D: And Amane sama is <3.
I'm not saying which anime though.
OT>EOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
$BlogItemBody$>