<body> <body>

This is another survey
Saturday, June 14, 2008
时间停留2:20 PM

YOUR BOY SIDE:

[] you love hoodies
[x] you love jeans
[x]dogs are better then cats
[x] its hilarious when people get hurt
[x]you've played with/against boys on a team
[x] shopping is torture
[] sad movies suck
[] you own a XBOX
[x]you played with Hot Wheels as a little kid
[x] at some point in life you wanted to be a firefighter
[]you owned a DS PS2 or Sega 2 segas at once before
[x]you used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
[x][except soccer]you watch sports on TV
[x] gory movies are cool
[] you go to your dad for advice
[] you own a bunch of baseball hats
[]you used to/do collect baseball collector cards
[x] baggy sweatpants are cool to wear
[x]green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
[x]you love to go crazy and not care what other people think
[x]sports are fun
[x]you sometimes talk with food in your mouth
[]you sleep at night with your socks on
[]you have fished at least once

TOTAL= 12


---YOUR GIRL SIDE

[] You like to shop
[] you wear eyeliner
[]you wear the color pink [I'll never be seen in PINK!Maybe pink cellphone._.]
[x] you go to your mom for advice
[] you consider cheerleading a sport
[] you hate wearing all black
[] you like going to the mall
[] you like getting manicures and/or pedicures
[] you like wearing jewelry
[] you cried watching The Notebook
[] skirts are a big parts of your wardrobe
[] shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
[x] you don't like the movie Star Wars
[] you are/were in gymnastics
[] it takes you around one hour to shower and get dressed
[] you smile alot more than you should
[]you have more than 10 pairs of shoes
[x]you care about what you look like [I'm a Leo,i can't help it.]
[] you like wearing dresses when you can
[] you like high heel shoes
[]you used to play with dolls as a kid
[]you like putting makeup on others
[x]you like being the center of almost everything *points up*
[]pink is one of your favorite colors [Like i love kids]

TOTAL= 4


Here's a quiz to say how girly you are!!!
Each x that you put is one percent
Have fun!! erase x's from other person when you are filling it out.

[] My fingernails/toenails are almost always polished
[x]During the summer practically the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[] My favorite toys as a child were Barbies, Bratz, etc
[] My favorite color(s) is pink or purple
[] I did Gymnastics
[] I love skirts
[] Hollister and/or American Eagle are one of my favorite places to shop
[] Tight jeans are the only jeans i will wear
[] I own something from Victoria's Secret
[] I did ballet as a little girl

Total: 1

[] I own a purse from Coach or Prada
[] I love to hang out at the mall with friends
[] I have more than 10 pairs of shoes
[] I love reality shows
[] My hair is almost always straightened
[] Bobby pins are my best friend
[] I wear a shower cap
TOTAL SO FAR: 1

[] I don't shop at Hot Topic
[] My cell phone or ipod is important to me.
[] I wear mascara alot
[] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat

TOTAL SO FAR: 1

[] Big sunglasses are hot
[] I have gotten my nails done before
[] I own over 10 purses
[] MTV is one of my favorite channels. [MTV channel is gh3y]

TOTAL SO FAR: 1

[] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys [Sure,YAOI or what?]
[x] I love people doing my hair
[x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] I hate bugs, especially cockaroaches
[] Summer is THE BOMB.
[] I go shopping alot [Shopping kills.]

TOTAL SO FAR: 4

[] pick out shampoo and conditioner strictly based on smell
[] I don't like sports that make you sweat
[] I squeal when i am surprised or angry
[] I eat fruit as a snack

TOTAL SO FAR: 4

[] I dance a lot [I can't dance]
[] I only have 5 billion hair products
[] I love to get dressed up
[] I live far away from my family
[] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day

TOTAL SO FAR: 4

[] I wanted a bra way before i ever needed one
[x] I love music
[x] You gotta love rainbows
[] I'd rather not pay attention in school
[x] Kittens are always adorable

TOTAL SO FAR: 7

[x] I write my own ..music.. poems.
[x] I'd love to visit Hawaii
[] Valentine's day is cute [Spend money,be tired,go everywhere=fun?=x]
[] I would not be caught in all black
[] My closet/dresser is STOCK FULL of clothes
[] I like to read magazines

TOTAL SO FAR: 9

[] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid once.[SMLJ <_<]
[] I've listened to Celine Dion
[] I have or still do plan ahead for my wedding
[] My friends and I are in a strict group-
[] I like little kids [lol wut?]
[] diet Soda rules
[] I am or at one point was a vegetarian [NEVARRR!!!~]
[x] I love chocolate!

TOTAL SO FAR: 10

[] Check my myspace/email everyday
[] I have a lot of jewelry
[] I have to shop
[] I show my legs almost every day
[x] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed [1 to hug,1 to rest,1 for spare =3]

TOTAL SO FAR: 11

[x] You love friends
[] You dont understand most stuff [The creator must be gh3y or MCP -.-]
[] You wear earings alot

TOTAL SO FAR: 12

[] You love gum
[] Your lost with out a purse
[] You giggle a LOT
[] Smiling is a part of you

TOTAL SO FAR: 12

[] Small dogs rock
[] Ewww is used daily [euu R sHo faRNiI w0RsXZ]
[] You are scared to go in hot topic
[] You wont let your mom shop for you

TOTAL SO FAR: 12

[] You basically only like whats on the radio
[] You own at LEAST 5 things from hollister
[x]Love attention
[] Love stuffed animals
[] Most things smart people say confuse you
[x] You would die with out a computer/ipod/camera/phone

TOTAL SO FAR: 14

multiply it by 2....

and....

28% - HAH! *smirks*


Shiraden


D.O.B - 1/8/1987
Gamer
DOTA n00b[Training]
Anime Lover
L4D Partner
Forum Lurker
EX-Lineage II Player



Links

♥Amelia
♥Jan
♥Khai
♥Serene
♥SotongYJ
♥PINKPONY
♥Shawn
♥Lone
♥Priscillia
♥Devon&LY
♥Mich
♥Wormeh
DIGGS

♥Lexter
♥PSP News
♥Daily Fix
♥REEKY
♥MegaEZ



Etched

January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010

Kudos

layout: + +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +
Jukebox