<body> <body>

Songs for answers
Thursday, July 10, 2008
时间停留1:27 AM

Don't ask me where,don't ask me how.
It's usually boredom,you should know by now.

*start*

1. If someone says,”Is this okay?”
[Fiction Plane - Everything Will Never Be Ok]

Just because,sometimes,they don't.

2. How would you describe yourself?
[Daniel Bedingfield - Show Me The Real You]

"I want us to be honest,open"

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
[林俊傑-就是我]Guy
[Darren Hayes - Strange Relationship]Girl

4. How do you feel today?
[Jay-Z and Link - Numb/Encore]

Numb yeah.Think sea slugs(woo) and lethargy pls.

5. What is your life’s purpose?
[Anna Tsuchiya - My Fate]

To unravel one's destiny.

6. What is your motto?
[Mell - Red Fraction]

"Do what you think.Give it with dedication."

Actually I loved(agree with) the part where she sings
"They make me violate them.No matter who they are." ^^

7. What do your friends think of you?
[側田 - 遲鈍]

I think I really am. =.= In certain areas.

8. What do you think of your parents?
[A1 - Same Old Brand New You]

Parents.They just never change.

9. What do you think about very often?
[May'n - 射手座☆午後九時Don't be late ]

If only there's such a romantic way of telling someone(on a date) not to be late.

10. What is 2+2?
[KOTOKO - Agony]

Maths make me mad.I can't count yeah!!!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
[罗志祥 - 好朋友]

No.NO elaborations.

12. What do you think of the person you like?
[Chiaki Ishikawa - 君は僕に似ている/Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru ]

LOL.For those who don't know, the song title means "You Resemble Me".

13. What is your life?
[Riyu Kosaka - 断罪の花~Guilty Sky~]

Ah?!!!

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
[YURIA - YOU]

I'm glad that I make no sense.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
[Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over]

When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
[Fernando Lima,Sarah Brightman - Pasión]

Yes.Most probably a slow waltz. =D (LIKE I KNOW HOW!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?*touch wood*
[Daisuke Ishitawari,Koh-Ichi Seiyama - Awe of She]

I ROCK MAN.

18. What is your hobby/interest?
[Baseball Bear - Changes]

Everyone does the same thing.Bleah.

19. What is your biggest fear?
[Gareth Gates - Anyone of Us (Stupid Mistake)]

What do you mean you don't get me?

20. What is your biggest secret?
[Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like a Woman]

*wry smile*

21. What do you think of your friends?
[Vitamin C - Graduation(Friends Forever)]

22. What will you post this as?
[Usher - I Don't Know]

I googled for this because my brain is being forcefully overclocked.

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
[Darren Hayes - Insatiable]

Oh yeah baby.

/endoflist
*Click the X at the top right corner of your screen*


Shiraden


D.O.B - 1/8/1987
Gamer
DOTA n00b[Training]
Anime Lover
L4D Partner
Forum Lurker
EX-Lineage II Player



Links

♥Amelia
♥Jan
♥Khai
♥Serene
♥SotongYJ
♥PINKPONY
♥Shawn
♥Lone
♥Priscillia
♥Devon&LY
♥Mich
♥Wormeh
DIGGS

♥Lexter
♥PSP News
♥Daily Fix
♥REEKY
♥MegaEZ



Etched

January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010

Kudos

layout: + +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +
Jukebox