Dota session
Friday, August 08, 2008
时间停留12:51 AM
Yes 2v2 VS AI+ with Ben.
First time round the opposing force(scourge) randomed CK and BM.
BM was MEH but CK was a major pain in the ass.[any hero with images is gh3y to me]
Well at least he's a little bit better than 老
橙汁Chen. -.-
I swear I hate that Hero.
About 15 minutes into the game and I was lagging horribly, forcing us to do a rematch.
Second and last round for the day was having PA and Morphling against us.
Guess our Heroes?
Sven and Sladar.Woo SS.
It was a one sided win from mid-game onwards XD about the time I bought my Fury.
And I must say it was fun stunning PA and doing splashes all over!WEEEE~X2 KILL.
MOM is good indeed but I can't play Void very well.
In fact my Void SUCKS.Hur.That match was like weeks ago?Can't remember.
Good match today.
Quote: "Mask of whoaaa is good."
"WHOAAA?!"
End Game Ritual: "GG U BITCHES!!!"
: "GGGGGGGG."
-[WHOA]Inspired and taken from Russell Peters.*hint:ENGLAND*
$BlogItemBody$>